Slideshow

Subscribe

Don't miss out! Enter your email address to have updates sent to your inbox.

RSS Feed

Followers

© InfantBows. Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 30, 2009

CPSC Grants One Year Stay of Testing and Certification Requirements for Certain Products

All Work-at-Home Mother's, crafters, and small businesses can breath a little easier now.  We are still in business!  I think this is great news!  I am thankful for the scare, as it let me as a business owner and a mother be aware of how much of our products and materials could be at risk.  I have been checking every little detail on my products and will have testing sheets ready to go way before next February.  

As a mother, it has actually been scary to study what all has BPA and other toxic materials.  I just purchased new pacifiers that are now BPA free for my two month old.  His Sassy and Fisher Price toys are not BPA free.  Sassy is working to get some on the shelves now.  Did you know the inside liner of all our canned food has BPA?  It makes me want to give up.  I am still researching and will keep you posted!  

Enjoy the break and get back to business!

0 comments: