Slideshow

Subscribe

Don't miss out! Enter your email address to have updates sent to your inbox.

RSS Feed

Followers

© InfantBows. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 4, 2010

All New and Improved - Finally

As most of you know, I do all of my own website maintenance.  Sometimes I get in over my head, but that is how I learn.  A simple remake of the InfantBow website and logo turned out to be a huge task.  Switching servers, etc.  Now after months of stress, it's finally all working!

As a Thank you to all those who were patient, emailed their orders, and supporters, I would like to kick off this brand new look and celebrate with a 20% discount.


InfantBows is now open to everyone and will still continue with the wholesale program.  Exclusive products to our wholesale customers will continue.  Our wholesale area will be focusing on our gift sets and travel cases (coming soon).  


0 comments: